TK's blog.....how unoriginal....

Sunday, May 21, 2006

I have just realised that i can now post at school!!it's amazing LOL!!!!><...so cool....i shoudl do this more often.....but i wonder if it'll let me post on my acutal blog.....hmmmm...my spelling really sux....lol....go me...i'm so happy...posting for the heack of it....hmmmm....weekend

Sat: woke up reawlyl early to practice my violin...strange of me.....then i went to table tennis, theory.....then yf...which was awesome!!!...quotes

Nick: But you're not kicking anyone
James: Yes you are!
Nick: no, your'e stepping on them
James: that's what I meant....

Tara: Jesus was not a fluffy puppy which we could say " Ooooh, i'll sacrifice you!"

Anyway!....lol....i love all of you guys....anyway....goign to actually go and do something now...cyus!!

TK

2 Comments:

Blogger [ t a r a ] said...

haha good times :D

7:34 PM

 
Blogger vonbon said...

someone: *paying tara out* "is this the same Jesus you thought was an animal?"

ahh... all in same bs... funnnnn...

dot says i do the "yeah yeah yeah no no no yeah yeah yeah no" thing too... wonder if james got it off me, or i got it off him? either way, it scares me.

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home