TK's blog.....how unoriginal....

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oh my gosh...massive burn at quartet practice:P
poor bradley....following burns....(for those who don't know...Katrine is Brad's girlfriend)

Me: ~random animal noise~
Brad: ~gives me strange look~
Me: sorry, i was impersonating what you saw at the Canberra show
Robbie: KATRINE!

~several minutes of Robbie and I rolling on the floor laughing~

Me: So brad, what did you do at the Canberra show?
Brad: nothing much, just sat around for most of it...eating...
Me: what did you eat?
Robbie: KATRINE!

oh man....twice in a day is just waaaay too funny....sorry bradley....Couldnt' resist posting about this :P...you'll forgive me....and at least katrine wont' kill me....

TK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home