TK's blog.....how unoriginal....

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Getting to Know You
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Venice….i love the water

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
tops/shirts

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Eyes.

4. The last cd you bought?

I cant’ remember….so long agp

5. Where's your least favourite place to be?
somewhere where there was too much light and no space to move around

6. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
I don’t get massaged…..I give them

7. What's most important -- strong in mind or body?
mind!...der…

8. What time do you wake up in the morning?
8:30 latest every single day

9. What's your favourite kitchen appliance?
knives…..useful for basically everything….

10. What makes you really angry?
taking things for granted without fully appreciating things….and also people who don’t open up when it’s something that can be opened up about

11. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
well, I play the violin….but I would love to play the drums well

12. Favourite colour?
blood red/purple

13. Which do you prefer? Sports car or SUV?
a simple car with a cd player :P

14. Do you believe in the afterlife?
Yes.

15. Favourite children's book?
Hobbit!....awesome book….

16. What is your favourite season?
winter…easily….

17. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Flight

18. If you have a tattoo, what is it?
I don’t’ have one….

19. Can you juggle?
sort of….my record is about 3 minutes :P

20. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to?
I don’t’ know….there are things that I regret not doing….but no-one that I can’t still talk to

21. What's your favourite day?
Mondays….gotta love mondays

22. What's in the trunk of your car?
and umbrella, a shoe and various medical journals….not my car tho :P

23. Which do you prefer? Sushi or hamburger?
suuuuuuushi…..fills you up good….but still mostly expensive

24. From the people you will email this to, who's most likely to respond first?
not emailing….but I copied it from von’s :P



25. Who's least likely to respond?
my mother? :P

26. Who did you receive this from?
Von….

27. What is your favourite cartoon?
cartoon?....anime is good….:P

28. Whats your favourite food?
something spicy……and preferable saucy

29. If you could choose only 2 fantasy servants, who would they be?(chauffeur/gardener/cook/masseuse/other)
I don’t’ need servants….i do enjoy company tho :P

Nice survey :P….there should be more questions…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home