TK's blog.....how unoriginal....

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

another one...


9 lasts
9.] Last kiss: never
:S

8.] Last cigarette: never
7.] Last beverage: water
6.] Last movie watched: under siege
5.] Last phone call: mum
4.] Last CD played: my own :P
3.] Last BUBBLE bath: wow…ages ago….
2.] Last time you cried: ummmm…sometime in august
1.] Last alcohol drink: wine

8 have you ever

8.] Have you ever dated someone twice: no
7.] Have you ever been cheated on: don’t’ think so
6.] Have you ever kissed someone: not on the mouth
5.] Have you ever kissed someone you regret: no
4.] Have you ever fallen in love: don’t think so
3.] Have you ever lost someone: no
2.] Have you ever been depressed: yup
1.] Have you ever been drunk and thrown up: no

6 things you've done today

6. school!

5. work

4. Talk
3. Breathe
2. Eat
1. Sleep

4 people you can tell pretty much anything to

4. Parents (that counts as 1 :P)
3. Nate (we’ll get there :P)
2. Lulu (because she understands)
1. (I can’t think of one…I don’t’ tell many people things…)


3 favourite colours

1.] Purple
2.] Black
3.] Blue

2 things you want to do before you die

2.] Submerge myself in honey
1.] Say goodbye to everyone

Q 01: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A 01: Yes

Q 02: Where is the last place you went?
A 02: Overseas? Vietnam

Q03: Who is the last person you called?
A 03: Von a.k.a bon bon :P

Q 04: Who do you like more, your mom or dad?
A 04: I love them both equally

Q 05: Do you have any siblings?
A 05: yup, one brother…

Q 06: Do you smile often?
A 06: as often as I can!

Q 07: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
A 07: probably now…I’m not one to be thought about :P

Q 08: Do you wish on stars?
A 08: only if it’s shooting

Q 09: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
A 09: never

Q 10: When did you last cry?
A 10: didn’t you already ask this?

Q 11: Do you like your handwriting?
A 11: no

Q 12: Are you a friendly person?
A 12: I try to be

Q 13: Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
A 13: my own :P

Q 14: What color shirt are you wearing?
A 14: black…(this is not emo
J)

Q 15: Do you have any pets?
A 15: I did…but it died

Q 16: What is the colour of your bed sheets?
A 16: yellow, blue and green

Q17: What were you doing at 9 last night?
A 17: working on Macbeth while talking to lulu, von, khantey, tara and my cuz

Q 18: I can't wait until?
A 18: I retire :P

Q 19: Is tom on your myspace friends list?
A 19: nop…..dont’ have a myspace…and tom doesn’t have a blog


Q 20: Look to your right. What's there?
A 20: home phone, laptop, filing folders, bottle, bin, windows, ruler, desk, pin board

Q 22: Ever cried yourself to sleep?
A 22: yeah….

Q 23: Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
A 23: I don’t’ think they’ll let me :P

Q 24: Song that makes you cry?
A 24: havne’t found one

Q 25: Are you normally a happy person?
A 25: yup!

Q 26: Is your self-esteem extremely low?
A 26: not extremely

1. Are you currently mad at someone?: no
2. Which of your friends has the worst temper? Hmmmm…..hard…I’ll get bak to that
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone?: yeah, an eraser
4. Does your face turn red when you're angry?: no ^o)
5.When you're mad do you prefer to stare angrily or yell and scream?: stare angrily…I’m easier to communicate to that way :P

1. Has anyone ever thrown you a suprise party?: no:P
2. Are you easily excited?: yeah….
3. What event is coming up that you're most excited about? Stump!
4. Which of your friends gets you the most excitable? Dunno….most of them are pretty excitable themselves :P
5. If you won a million dollars what would be your first thought: wow….i’m doing a stupid survey and it just told me I had won a million dollars…and I just have…cool….
6. If you could have anything right now what would it be?

1. Name? Tim Kwan
2. Where were you born?: Canberra
3. What's your main goal in life?: To live it all for god
4. Do you want to have children?: yup
5. How do you want to die?: in my sleep

1. Sex before marriage?: no
2. Gay Marriage?: no
3. Lowering the drinking age?: nah
4. Capital Punishment?: no….no sense
5. Abortion?: I’d rather not…it’s sad
L
6. Recycling?: good idea guys^^

1. What was your latest dream? That I was talking to people whom I knew by looks but couldn’t’ remember their names…weird
2. Which of your friends do you dream about the most? All of them!! :D:D
3. Have any of your dreams come true: only one….
4. What was the weirdest dream you've ever had?:when i dreamt that I was sleeping :P

5. Do you usually remember your dreams?: usually

1. Do you have a bf/gf?: not at the moment
3. Do you have a crush?: not at the moment
4. Who is the best hugger that you know?: hmmm….best hugger….that’s a hard one….lots of people are good at it :P
5. Do you believe in Love at first sight?: not really…not at my age
6. Have you ever been in love?: don’t think so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home